By using the site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
DOREY reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. If we make changes to our Policy, we will post a new version on our Site and update the “Last Updated” date displayed. The updated Policy will take effect immediately and will govern all use of the Site from the date of the update.
You can change your consent at any time by clicking on our cookie manager button, which is present throughout your visit to our site and is located at the bottom left of your screen.
The consent period for cookies is 13 months. After that, you will be asked again.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of carrying out the services you have requested from us, including the provision of efficient customer services.
• The various data submitted via the contact forms are used to get in touch with you;
• Your e-mail address will be used so that you can receive our newsletters by e-mail;
• Your IP address is used to: Provide you with access to the site; Know from which location (city) you are visiting the site; Protect us from attacks;
• Data concerning your software and hardware is used to: Gain a better understanding of the tools used by site users for statistical purposes and to improve the site;
• Metadata such as the URL, time of visit, duration of visit, channel used, referring URL and keyword searched for are used to: Carry out statistical monitoring of the site; Identify any problems on the site (inaccessible page, poorly referenced/positioned page, problem in the purchasing tunnel, etc.); Identify what works and what doesn’t; Identify what’s working well (relevant keywords, good site optimization, etc.);
• Social network sharing services will also collect and use your browsing data for their own accounts in order to target advertising and content based on your browsing history.
4. Shared data
Access to personal data is strictly limited to DOREY employees who are authorized to process it by virtue of their position. We will not sell or disclose your personal information to anyone unless we are compelled to do so by a governmental authority or regulatory body, in the event of a judicial requisition, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim.
We may, however, communicate personal information to third parties for the performance of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of an order, or to independent service providers engaged to perform certain services on our behalf, such as hosting our Site. These independent service providers will be authorized to access only the personal information they need to perform the services covered. They are required to respect the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
In addition to ourselves, here’s who has access to the data we collect:
• Google (the Google Analytics tool collects the above data).
Through the use of our services, the same data may be collected by :
• Tooeasy (hosting provider).
5. Data retention period
Data stored on Google Analytics is retained for a maximum of 26 months; data sent via contact forms is retained until deletion is requested.
6. Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites.
Ensure the security of our site, we have implemented various measures: HTTPS encryption of the site with a TLS certificate, to secure exchanges between the browser and the site; Hashing of passwords.
8. E-mail newsletters
An unsubscribe link is available in every newsletter or commercial offer you receive by e-mail.
The e-mails we send contain tracers that enable us to track the number of times our messages are opened, the links clicked, unsubscriptions and “spamming” (data we use for statistical purposes).
9. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties and the European RGPD regulation applicable on May 25, 2018, you have the following rights: rights of access – Rectification – Deletion (right to be forgotten) – Limitation of processing – Portability of data – Opposition.
Last updated on 13.12.2023